Stiebel Eltron Air Source Heat Pump Hydronic Heating
Stiebel Eltron Air Source heat pump for Hydronic Heating
NewGen Solar & Heat Pumps can help you choose alternative means of keeping their homes warm over winter, hydronic heating systems have started to see huge popularity in the Australian market. The system warms using water heated up to 65 degrees; once the water reaches the desired temperature, it passes through pipes laid beneath the home’s floors and its heat radiates upwards into the rooms above.
To help your home produce hot water for the system in a way that is renewable, STIEBEL ELTRON supplies a range of air source heat pumps that utilise energy in the air to produce heat. If you aren’t sure which heat pump is best to meet your needs, our team at NewGen Solar & Heat Pumps is here to help. We can assist in the selection of a pump that suits the size of and number of occupants in your home.
How Do Heat Pumps Work?
WPL 25 AC / WPL 25 ACS
Heating your home with energy harvested from the air, hydronic heating is a cost-effective way to keep your home warm and cosy. Designed for outdoor installation in Australian conditions, the WPL 25 AC and WPL 25 ACS systems is a perfect start for the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energies in your home.
As nearly 40% of energy consumed in Australian homes is used for heating and cooling, it makes perfect sense to install an energy-efficient appliance and reduce the ongoing cost of your heating system tremendously.
- Made in Germany
- Outdoor installation to harvest energy from the air and turn it into comfortable warmth in your home
- Single phase and 3 phase models available
- High efficiency due to vapour injection technology: COP of 5
- Market leading sound technology: quiet operation at 46 dB(A) from 1 m distance
- 65°C flow temperatures – suitable for radiator heating
- Designed for Australian homes
- Suited for new builds as well as renovations
- Natural defrost function for energy efficient operation even in cold climates down to -20°C
- Smart Grid and Solar PV ready
WPL 17 ACS CLASSIC
The WPL 17 ACS classic air source heat pump for hydronic heating is ideal for high-performing houses with a small heating load. Hydronic heat pumps extract energy from the outdoor air and utilise it to cost-effectively heat your home. STIEBEL’s advanced inverter technology delivers all year round exceptional efficiency. Engineered for outdoor installation, the footprint of the WPL 17 ACS classic is small, meaning it can be used where space comes at a premium.
- Made in Germany
- Single phase
- Small footprint – engineered for outdoor installation
- Minimum operating sound with silent mode functionality
- Advanced inverter technology ensures high efficiency
- Suitable for passive house applications
- Ideal for high-performing houses with a small heating load
WPL 24 I
The WPL 24 I air source hydronic heat pump from STIEBEL ELTRON has been engineered specifically for indoor installations. The unit provides high-temperature flow-rates up to 65°C to allow for both in-slab and radiator heating. Innovative technology such as a modulating fan control and advanced vapour injection guarantees unbeatable efficiency.
- Made in Germany
- Air source hydronic heating heat pump for indoor installation
- Ideal for retrofits due to constantly high flow temperatures
- Highest energy efficiency rating – captures and reuses any wasted heat from the inverter
- Quietest air source solution for greater comfort
- Smart Grid ready to connect to solar PV as well as home energy management systems
- Optional ISG web allows control and monitoring of heat pump remotely
Contact NewGen Solar & Heat Pumps to find out which product suits your home.