Stiebel Eltron WWK 300A
- Stiebel Eltron WWK 300A is an all-in-one 300 litre vitreous enamel and integrated heat pump made in Germany.
- This award winning hot water heat pump captures the heat in the air and transfers it to the water, making it hot. This heat pump works in a similiar way to a refrigerator, only in reverse
- Low power draw
- Ideal to operate with PV as an energy source
- Operates in cold climates down to 0 Degrees Celsius
- Unique roll bond condensor technology for optimal heat transfer
- Height 1900mm (adjustable feet)
- Diameter 670mm
- Weight (empty) 125 kg
- Weight (filled with water) 425kg
- Single piece design for ease of installation
- Can be installed outdoors or indoors, indoor installation requires 13m3 of clear space
- Ideal installation areas: House, Large apartment, Commercial applications
- Active defrost function to assist operations in cold climates
Eligible for STCs rebates (small-scale technology certificates) in all zones. Values to be confirmed. Contact us to find out more.