- Sanden Eco 315litre (tall) complete heat pump system stainless steel tank, made in Australia
- CO2 Heat pump, made in Japan
- Sanden’s “Eco®” Hot Water Heat Pump technology uses 1kW of energy to generate 4.5kW of heat; this is 78 per cent less energy compared to traditional hot water systems.
- An environmentally advanced product that is affordable. It employs superior R744 (CO2) refrigerant technology, so that the amount of electrical energy required to heat the water is significantly less than that required by a conventional electric storage hot water system
- A high Coefficient of Performance (COP=4.5^) results in significantly reduced energy use and CO2 emissions.
- Whisper quiet operation, with industry leading noise level of 38dB - very neighbour friendly!
- Height: 2090 mm
- Hotwater outlet and PTR Valve: 1850 mm
- Heat Pump Return: 1850 mm
- Sensor Port: 1330 mm
- Cold water inlet / heat pump flow: 210 mm
- Diameter 570 mm
- Weight 70 kg
- Storage Capacity 315L
- Weight: 56 kl
- Power Input: 1.0kw
- COP (Heating Efficiency): 4.5^
- Refrigerant: CO2 (R744)
- Water Temperature Setting: 65 °C
- Compressor: Variable
- Electrical Supply: 220 – 240V/50Hz/1Ph
- Circuit: 15 Amps
- Operating Noise Level: 38 dB
- Ambient Air Operating Temperature: -10 ºC to +43 ºC
- How It Work
How It Works
The Sanden "Eco®" Hot Water Heat Pump System works in a different way compared to a conventional electric hot water system. The Sanden "Eco®" Hot Water Heat Pump System operates like a refrigerator in reverse. It contains a fan that forces air through an evaporator that contains a refrigerant. The heat in the air passes through the evaporator and is absorbed by a natural refrigerant, R744 (CO2), which is ozone friendly and does not contribute to global warming.
The warm gaseous refrigerant is circulated in the system via a compressor. As it passes through the compressor, its pressure rises, as does its temperature. This hot refrigerant then passes through a heat exchanger to heat the water, which is finally pumped to the storage tank.
Eligible for STCs (small-scale technology certificates) & VEECs rebates in all zones. Check our rebate calculator to find out more.